Friday, August 2, 2013

Keto Friendly Chicken&Broccoli Alfredo


Ingredients:
  • 4 large skinless chicken breasts
  • salt and pepper
  • ½ small onion
  • 2 cups of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of grated romano cheese (or any cheese that melts well and is low carb)
  • 4 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 egg yolks

Directions:
1.     Melt butter in a large frying pan
2.     Cut chicken into large strips and sauté in the butter
3.     Add onions until golden brown
4.     Add broccoli and sauté for one minute
5.     Add heavy whipping cream and bring to a boil
6.     Add cheese and egg yolk; mix well

Nutritional Info:
Serving size: 1
Servings per Recipe: 4
Calories: 925.7
Total Carbs: 12.5

Comments: I loved this recipe ABSOLUTELY so much! After I made this food I went ahead and put it in four of the same sized tupperware boxes so I knew that I was distributing evenly to make sure that I didn't have any extra carbs so I could track correctly! :) I hope anyone who makes this leaves me any comments and lets me know what they think about it! 

Thanks,
 xoxo _Keto&ME

No comments:

Post a Comment